Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life with Kaitlyn

I know that we have been remiss in updating the blog but we been having just too much fun with Kaitlyn. She is just such a happy smiley baby. I feel like I spend my days just staring at her. We have been home almost 4 weeks now and every day it gets better. She is really warming up to Ben and allowing us to see her fanatastic little personality! She is still super attached to me & I am learning to live in a fatigue state but it has only been a couple of weeks for Kaitlyn. We have discovered that there isn't much food she won't eat and also that she has quite the little temper. I am occasionally treated to a preview of the terrible twos.

My parents (Renee) have been visiting this week & having a wonderful time with their granddaughter. We have been out to visit family & friends and Kaitlyn has charmed them all. Yesterday we drove down & Kaitlyn was able to meet her great grandmother. It was amazing to have 4 generations of my family together.

Well is here is what you have been waiting for....

4 Generations
Flying with Daddy
Just being cute!


Love the baby


Playing with pots & pans
(she just loves Bob Marley)




Hanging with Momma





















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I especially love the 4 generations.She is so wonderful and i am glad we were able to be there at this stage of her life. We miss her so much andcan't wait for the next web cam. Love to you all, Momma and Daddy

    ReplyDelete