Renee, boy are you in love! Then I hear the voice of Ben saying "the baby's snore" and that was also the voice of love. Alex and I are going to your house this morning to pick up and get your milk and champagne chilling. What a most wonderful new year!
Could that be bonding I see? The snore video made Tom and I want to go back to bed! Jean
ReplyDeleteRenee, boy are you in love! Then I hear the voice of Ben saying "the baby's snore" and that was also the voice of love. Alex and I are going to your house this morning to pick up and get your milk and champagne chilling. What a most wonderful new year!
ReplyDeleteDaddy and I loved the pictures.
ReplyDeleteshe has a very adorasble snore. Loved the picture of her smiling at Ben and the hanbok pictures
Awwww! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete