Renee, The video is wonderful. You are so smart to sit and be calm (on the outside) and let her get to know you. And not just grab her and rush out the door as I would be so tempted to do. Your encounter with the h.s. girls: I think you and Ben have an angel showing you what Kaitlyn will be like when she grows up and in the incident telling you that you are permanently connected with Korea now. I wonder if everyone who adopts a Korean child spends time soaking in the ambiance and culture of Seoul? She is so lucky! Love, Jean and Tom
great video,she looks so little,but as cute as can be
ReplyDeletejust precious. enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteKaitlyn is so cute! I can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
I love you you are cute I can't wate to meet you! Love Isabella
ReplyDeleteRenee,
ReplyDeleteThe video is wonderful. You are so smart to sit and be calm (on the outside) and let her get to know you. And not just grab her and rush out the door as I would be so tempted to do.
Your encounter with the h.s. girls: I think you and Ben have an angel showing you what Kaitlyn will be like when she grows up and in the incident telling you that you are permanently connected with Korea now.
I wonder if everyone who adopts a Korean child spends time soaking in the ambiance and culture of Seoul? She is so lucky!
Love, Jean and Tom